Are you in need of a caring, Christian who will listen, empathize, encourage, pray, provide confidential care, and patiently support you as you work through a crisis or difficult time? Then, please contact Celeste Mussey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 454-4582. She can tell you more about our Stephen Ministry and how you — or your friend — can be matched with a Stephen Minister.
What is a Stephen Minister?
• A child of God who walks beside a hurting person;
• A caring Christian who really listens;
• A member the congregation who has received 50 hours of training in how to provide Christian care;
• A person who is ready to focus on your needs;
• A trustworthy confidant who will keep everything you say—and even your identity—confidential; and
• Someone who will faithfully meet with you on a weekly basis for as long as your need persists.