Welcome to the Zion Theatre Group! Come, learn, and be a part of this exciting theatrical experience. The drama ministry is open to not only our members but also our friends and neighbors.
Since its founding in 2010, the Zion Theatre Group has grown and established itself as one of the best community theaters in San Antonio. Often playing to sold-out audiences, the Zion Theatre Group does 2 to 3 full scale productions a year. Auditions are held prior to each production and are open to the general public.
What a thrill it is to share our God-given gifts and talents with each other through a regular schedule of theater productions. We wish to develop a strong sense of community among our theater team, cast, and supporters, and provide a growing connection to our neighbors in northwest San Antonio.
More pictures from previous productions can be found by clicking this link. Thanks to Fred Doe for taking pictures!
- The Sound of Music – Spring 2023
- Hunchback of Notre Dame – Summer 2022
- Grease – Mar 2022
- Dinner and a Showcase To Go – July 2021
- Dinner and a Showcase To Go – 2020
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest – Fall 2019
- Cole Porter’s Anything Goes – Summer 2019
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory – Spring 2019
- Meshuggah Nuns – Fall 2018
- The Wizard of Oz – Summer 2018
- Annie – Winter 2018
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee – Winter 2018
- Once Upon a Mattress – Summer 2017
- A Night on Broadway – Winter 2017
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat – Summer 2016
- Little Shop of Horrors – Fall 2015
- Guys and Dolls – Summer 2015
- From Classics to Crazy – Winter 2015
- Godspell – Fall 2014
- Pirates of Penzance – Summer 2014
- That’s Entertainment – Winter 2014
- Fiddler on the Roof – Summer 2013
- Broadway Goes to the Movies – Winter 2013
- Nunsense – Fall 2012
- Grease – Summer 2012
- Broadway 3 – A Tribute to Disney – Winter 2012
- Steel Magnolias – Fall 2011
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat – Summer 2011
- Little Shop of Horrors – Fall 2010
- A Night on Broadway – Summer 2010
Millie’s Memorial was established by the Zion Theatre Group when Sammy Mikulski’s mother, Mildred (Millie) Elizabeth Hughes, died during the run of a previous production. Millie lived her life for God and her family; selflessly, unconditionally, and always doing for others with a smile.
Donations made to Millie’s Memorial are in turn given back to the ZTG community in the form of college and camp scholarships, as well as limited financial assistance to those in need.